Often women leave their child on the bed to play. If the child has not learned to walk, then he keeps sitting or lying comfortably at one place. But this does not mean that you leave your child alone for a long time. There is always a need to keep an eye on a small child. Where there is even the slightest negligence, trouble starts for the child.
It is also necessary to pay special attention to what things are kept around the child. Sharp things should never be kept near children. Due to this, the chances of accidents become very high. However, sometimes such things also prove to be dangerous which are not harmful. One such video is going viral on social media, in which the mother’s dupatta itself would have proved fatal for the daughter.
playing with mother’s scarf
In this viral video, a girl was seen lying on the bed of her house. She was playing very peacefully with her mother’s scarf. Seeing her daughter playing with her scarf, the mother started doing her work. She was seen doing household chores. While playing with the scarf, the girl brought it near her mouth. Within a short time, the cloth covers the girl’s mouth. At first he removed the cloth but after a while the cloth covered his face in such a way that he started suffocating.
a big accident happens
The girl took a turn keeping the cloth stuck in her mouth. In such a situation, the cloth became tight and tied on his face. After this the condition of the child started deteriorating. He started having trouble breathing. It was a matter of pride that after some time the eyes of the girl’s mother fell on her. He immediately came and removed the cloth from the daughter’s mouth. If there was a delay, the result could have been dangerous. Shared its video on social media, which went viral. After seeing this, people appealed to the parents to be especially aware.
Tags: Ajab Gajab, Good news, Weird news
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 25, 2023, 07:15 IST