Use anti-fungal powder in the underarms and intimate area during humid or summer days.
Essential oil will keep you fresh and it will make your body smell good.
What is the Fastest Way to Stop Sweating: It is common to get wet with sweat as soon as the hot summer comes, but when the hot humid season comes, the sweating increases a lot. Some people sweat a lot in the humidity. Due to excessive sweating, rashes start in the skin. Along with this, there is also the problem of redness and foul smell. When we go out somewhere, then sweat starts spoiling the whole cloth. Due to this the mind starts getting irritated. The most prone to sweating is the underarms and from here the water starts reaching under the body due to which the scalp becomes oily. Most of the body gets wet after getting sweaty, due to which the risk of fungal infection increases. Due to this, there are many problems including pimples in the skin. If you want to avoid all these problems, then follow the tips mentioned here. Every pore of the body will be closed and sweat will not come out of it.
Tips to get rid of sweating in humidity
1. Antibacterial soap-According to the news of the Indian Express, in humid weather, use antibacterial soap instead of scented soap. Due to this, the hygiene of the body will be maintained and the bacteria caused by germs will be destroyed.
2. Fabric Clothing-Don’t wear tight synthetic clothes on humid days. Due to this, the breath in the skin will not come properly. Therefore, use fabric or cotton cloth so that the skin remains in contact with the outside and air and light can reach there. Do not share towels and clothes on humid days.
3. Use essential oil-Put 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil in the water while taking a bath. Essential oil will keep you fresh and it will make your body smell good. The essential oil controls both sweating and body odor. You can also use peppermint oil, because it not only gets rid of sweating, but also keeps the hair soft.
4. Talcum powder-Use anti-fungal powder in the underarms and intimate area during humid or summer days. Use antiperspirant on humid days. Use aloe vera gel to remove odor from underarms. You can massage it in the underarms.
5. Spicy FoodDo not use spicy food in humid weather. This will cause more sweating. Consume more healthy food. Do not consume too much coffee, tea. Eat more salad, green vegetables.
6. Stay hydratedStopping sweating does not mean that you should not drink water. Keep the body hydrated by drinking water continuously.
Read this also- How many calories will be burnt by walking 6 kilometers daily, how much walking is necessary for fast weight loss, know everything
read this also- The risk of mind-blowing disease from junk food, shocking thing came out in the research, it is better to keep distance
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 25, 2023, 16:09 IST