There are many such herbs in Ayurveda by which uric acid can be removed from the body.
Consuming bitter gourd is beneficial in arthritis pain. Bitter gourd reduces Vata dosha in the body
Ayurveda Herbs for Uric Acid: If the amount of uric acid increases in the body, then it is called hyperuricemia. This causes arthritis. In arthritis, there is immense pain in the joints. As the amount of uric acid increases, joint pain becomes more intense. This turns into inflammatory arthritis. Uric acid starts forming crystals instead of cartilage near the joints. People do many types of treatment for joint pain. English medicines also have many side effects. But if it is treated with Ayurveda, it does not cause any side effects. There are many herbs in Ayurveda that can flush out uric acid from the body. Let us know which are the natural herbs that can provide relief from arthritis pain.
Ayurvedic herbs for arthritis pain
1. TriphalaAccording to the news of Healthline, arthritis pain can be relieved with Triphala. Triphala contains three types of fruits Bibhitak (Baheda), Amalaki (Amla) and Haritaki (Harad). According to Ayurveda, these three remove all the three doshas of the body. Triphala is anti-inflammatory which reduces swelling from joints.
3. GiloyGiloy has anti-inflammatory properties, this thing has been proved in many researches. According to a study published in the PubMed Central Journal, the amount of uric acid in the body is greatly reduced by the juice extracted from Giloy. Giloy also has anti-inflammatory properties due to which it also reduces pain.
3. Neem-Neem is commonly used by people in skin diseases, but in Ayurveda, arthritis pain is also treated with neem. For this, grind neem and apply it on the painful area. Neem directly attacks the inflammation and brings relief from pain.
4. Bitter gourdConsuming bitter gourd is beneficial in arthritis pain. Bitter gourd reduces Vata dosha in the body. That’s why in Ayurveda, it is advised to consume bitter gourd in case of arthritis. It has also been proved in the study that bitter gourd reduces uric acid in the body.
5. TurmericTurmeric is not just a spice. In Ayurveda, many diseases are treated with turmeric. Curcumin compound present in turmeric is a panacea for many diseases. According to a study published in PubMed Central Journal, turmeric reduces the symptoms of joint arthritis.
Read this also- How many calories will be burnt by walking 6 kilometers daily, how much walking is necessary for fast weight loss, know everything
read this also- The risk of mind-blowing disease from junk food, shocking thing came out in the research, it is better to keep distance
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 25, 2023, 14:07 IST